Saturday, September 16, 2017

Unlimited by Lilyyuri


Unlimited
by Lilyyuri

My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars


Fiction: Frozen + Brave
Shipping: Elsa + Merida [Elsida or Merelsa]



My inability to keep myself away from fanfiction works continues. This time I found myself reading a story about Merida (from the film Brave), and Elsa (from Frozon). Oh, and the others from both films, I just meant that those two are the two being 'shipped' here.

Right, so, Merida continues to not find suitors acceptable to her, her parents keep attempting to find suitors (more the mother), and, meanwhile, Merida is being forced to spend more time in meetings, and the like acting princess-like. While doing so, Merida and the King and Queen meet the Queen and Princess from . . . the place Elsa is from (bah, it's Arrriondale or something like that, but I can't spell). Merida is intrigued by the fact that the place has a Queen and Princess, but no King or Prince. She then, promptly, falls over because her father is her father and had elbowed her.

Merida develops lust upon first sight upon the alluring ice queen. Elsa, for her part, is both quite taken by the young Princess, and horrified - figuring that Merida is needed for her kingdom, and she, Elsa, is needed for her own, so there is no possible future - so she's going to avoid Merida no matter what ((view spoiler)).

So, while Elsa is doing everything she can to avoid Merida, Merida spends a great deal of time wandering her kingdom with her new friend - Anna. Merida had actually seen Anna first - and had immediately liked how she looked - and no, I mean as a potential friend, not as a potential love interest. So that's going on. Anna and Merida bouncing around as friends. Elsa acting all stand-off-ish and ice queen like.

Until Elsa and Merida encounter each other in a specific way, go horsie riding, then physically encounter each other with their mouths. Then break apart when the ice queen regains her control and flees. Both are quite torn up about the separation, but Elsa . . . HAS REASONS!!! ((view spoiler)).

Right, so. Interesting story - as I think I noted, I liked both Merida and Anna from their specific movies; the story unfolded here was interesting way to pass the time. And, well, not much else to say.

Sex: story contains graphic sex.

Rating: 3.50

September 16 2017

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment