Sunday, September 24, 2017

The Boston Marriage by Jae

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



1) I'm 99.99% certain this is a different author using the same one name name as the Jae I've read something like 40 books by (since that Jae is from Germany, and this Jae - the one that wrote this story, is from New Jersey);
2) I've never seen Gilmore Girls (I know, bad me);

You know how good a fanfiction this work is? I've no clue what Gilmore Girls is or what it is about, but after reading this hilarious short story, I want to immediately find and watch . . . well, let's not go overboard - an episode of this show. This story is that good. I couldn't stop laughing.

This is a story wherein two characters apparently aren't two who would normally have chemistry together, but the author was very good in laying the foundation - of showing how and why they are good together, and how and why they actually do, in fact, have chemistry. Hell, I'm not sure if the tears are form laughing hard (which I know some are) or from some other emotion. This was one damn good short story.

I loved this short story, I did.

Rating: 5+



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment