Sunday, September 17, 2017

015. humiliation by spiralstreet (bertee)


015. humiliation
by spiralstreet (bertee)

My rating: 4,61 of 5 stars


Fanfiction: Supernatural

I'd watched a couple episodes (or more) of Supernatural's first season. Nowhere enough to have a clue who any of the people are in this short story. If they are actually a part of the show or not. I didn't even know there were enough women to have a story like this one here.

Three women play an erotic BDSM game together. One takes the dominant role, while the other two take the submissive roles. It's a straight forward well written scene that involves bondage, spanking, flogging, electric shocks, crawling, etc.

Story is titled 'verbal humiliation', and was apparently written based on a prompt for that, but I did not specifically see anything in the story that I'd label that particular kink. The 'verbal humiliation' appeared to consist of the domme having the other two ask to have the things done to them that are done to them. And . . . hmm, that's basically it (in terms of what might have been verbal humiliation, I mean). *shrugs*

So, the three woman are: Genevieve Cortese (Ruby), Danneel Harris (not actually on show), Adrianne Palicki (Jessica Moore)
I've been including pics in the fanfiction I read as identifiable characters are being written about and so what they look like is known and stuff - and so -


Rating: .... how do I rate something that's a short erotic piece that I can't tell how it actually relates to a show I've only seen a few episodes of? mmphs. um, 4.61

September 17


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment