Monday, September 18, 2017

Suburban Sex Kitten Adventure by Amanda Clover

Suburban Sex Kitten Adventure (Choose Your Naughty Path, #1)Suburban Sex Kitten Adventure by Amanda Clover

My rating:  4.65 of 5 stars

I go into this choose your own adventure story knowing two things (then spotting a third before I begin): 1) I've read these types of books by this author before and I either find them to be meh, or interesting, so this one might fall somewhere in between; 2) I 'play' a woman in this one - unlike many of these types of 'you' books; 3) 'features paths for straight, lesbian, and bisexual readers.' - so that sounds interesting. *nods*

Right, so, let's actually open the book, eh? Or click on it or whatever.

Okay, so, book opens with me stirring awake after at least one erotic dream (about a werewolf with some interesting moves - no, it wasn't shown, I was told I woke up with this still impacting my nipples).

Okay, so I'm bouncy and I have no problem bouncing around without a bra on and with my rather engorged nipples poking at my tank top. Bouncy's good. I don't want to be depressed. *nods*

Right, sorry, so book opens with you getting the paper and while out there you 'take in' who your neighbors are. I assume this is setting up for a 'go for person x' type chooses to be made. Oh, and yes, she, sorry I did make a comment, in my character's head, about how need actual physical newspaper in this day an age to find summer job.

hehehe, after 'reminding myself' about all the hot looking people around me (well, and a few less hot people), my first choice is to allow myself to get into the car of a real pervy guy who basically just offered money for sex. Right there in the street. mmphs. eww.

Okay okay, I was going to try the lesbian path first, but I was curious. hehe. So I get in the car for some 'easy money' (what, it's a long tradition in lesbian circles for, at least, the femme to get money as a prostitute *nods* - creepy man in mercedes felt up my breasts, then sucked on them, then crashed into a cop car - so . . . that was interesting. hehe. And I didn't even have to touch him! Though I didn't get any money and I'm now an hours walk from home and/or a strip mall (odd - car ride didn't seem to be an hour long).

Gah. I really shouldn't have gone that direction, though. Because I'm out in my PJ's (which consists of a tank top and shorts, but whatever - they be PJ's because book say they PJ's) and haven't showered yet. I think I'm going to restart. I want to shower first before I do anything. mmphs. Gross. Wandering around without showering first. mmphs. hehe.

*Restarts - tells creepy dude in Mercedes to go to hell path*

Dang it - I want to go see what the hot Mrs. Davenport has in the way of 'chores' but . . I still haven't showered yet! mmphs. So . . . I go inside. I'll probably accidentally trip and break my neck or something by deciding to go inside. mmphs. Why I not showered yet? WHYYYYY?

Heh - now the author is talking to me through my own brain . . . um, I mean, whatever. 'Sure, you made the most boring choice. That doesn't mean the rest of your day has to be boring.' I just want to be showered and in clothing Author! Please let me clean myself up, please.

I shall now do the dance of joy - 'Your early morning has left you with the urge for a nice, hot bath'. Clean clean clean, I'm going to be cleaned up soon! Oh for .. . sake, stop teasing me with getting clean! Yes, nude dancing in an empty house sounds interesting, but for fuck sake, will you please let me clean up? For fuck sake. I promise I'll nude dance afterwards if you'd just fucking let me fucking clean up already! FUCK!

YYYYYYESSS! Bath choice! *pounds on the 'soak in the tube' option.

oh for fuck sake. So I just want to be clean, does that really make me 'a bigger wuss than you thought'. I"ll be naked, wet, probably with windows gapping for anyone to see me naked and wet, and I'll probably play the water massager thingie over my clit - so I'm a big wuss? pfft.

And now I'm referring to my 'kitty' as a separate 'thing' and that we are a team. pfft.

Hmms, things were getting interesting there - starting to have erotic feelings toward your female best friend but . . . doorbell interruption. hmms. Maybe it's the friend? Have fun with friend now? I clean now. *nods*

Oh neat - the 'me' had started 'playing with myself' with images to a man, but quickly morphed into thinking about Lucy, then when I ignored the doorbell, and couldn't get back into the fantasy with LUcy I went to . . . another woman to fantasize over. hmms . . neeeat.

Well now, then Lucy reappeared, while you are fantaizing about the librarian, and much fun was had by everyone. EVERYONE! WHY AM I SHOUTING! RIght, sorry. Was shouting in joy, anyway, just to reassure.

Old friend who you stopped being friends with after they came out and said you aroused them texts. Asks to hang out. After pleasuring myself to thoughts of mom's librarian friend and Lucy, fuck yes I'm going to hang out with Keisha.

Darn - the way this section is opening - I don't think it actually flows immediately after what I read. I mean, it could, just . . . it seems to imply things that haven't happened. *shrugs*

'You wear a tight gray top that hangs off one shoulder and reveals that you aren’t wearing a bra.' - okay, now I know this doesn't connect with previous section. I, or you, were sitting around in my sheer panties and bra when I decided whether to text Keisha back or not. Now I'm suddenly not wearing a bra? mmphs. (not that I actually want to wear a bra)

(Want to make sure I went back to look, yes I did put on a bra and panties. mmphs 'You finish drying off and put on a sheer black bra with embroidered lace cups and a matching pair of black lace thong panties.')

That's annoying me enough that I'm going to go back and try that Lovr app option instead. First I mean. At least as long as females are still available to flirt and stuff with. - And yep, this is the path I was supposed to go down, I don't mean I like it best, I mean - I just took a full body shot of myself in my bra and panties. Therefore letting me know this flows from last section. But, posting a full body shot of me in sheer underwear? mmphs.

Oh good, women avaiable (though only two of the four choices, and one of those two includes a man in there as well). So I go with the solo older woman option.

Ah, heh. So a little BDSM action is going to occur, eh? heh. The 41 year old says she's dominant and tender, and wants someone who isn't a brain dead bimbo but more of a naughty daughter (eww, incest).

----
Oops, well it's probably for the best that I forgot I was writing stuff while I read.

I didn't go down every path - I mostly tried to keep to the lesbian paths (except that first choice, but then the guy just felt up my boobs before getting arrested so - alls good) - and when I found myself with 'run away or pleasure a man' options, I always ran away. Some of them seemed downright bordering on rape-y - not there yet, but it might have gone there if I'd continued down the 'allow self to be blackmailed and used' paths. And I'm not just saying that - one of the paths I started down had me flashing a biker. Who broke into the house. I dodged him, but I imagine there's a way I might have gotten caught by him.

The lesbian paths were, for the most part, downright exciting, arousing, fun, and borderline satisfying on a romance level. The largest problem I had, and I tried to avoid it as much as possible, is that most paths seemed to want to go down a 'lick butthole' path that I had no desire whatsoever to go down. But, meh, I got around that as best as I could.

Sex: Of course. Lots and lots of arousing lesbian sex (and possibly bisexual/straight sex, but, as noted, I ran the other direction every time that popped up (again, except for that first choice, and I got away with just groping).


Rating: 4.65

September 17 2017





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment