Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Fearless by Robin Alexander

FearlessFearless by Robin Alexander

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I was slightly concerned when I opened the book to find two people bickering and fighting on a cruise ship. Luckily one of the two was quickly out of the story, and my fears did not move past that initial slight concern.

I love everything about this book - the main characters, the adventure (stuck in Honduras together after their cruise ship left without them, Falon and Haley had fun adventures around the area (they kept saying 'island', Honduras isn't an island but there are islands off the coast - oh, that's what Roatán is, it's an island off the coast of Honduras, one of the Bay Islands)), the side characters, the best friends, the hotel owner, - everything.

This book has excitement, adventures, romance, chemistry, humor, travel, and more. I now feel like I'm writing an advertisement. pfft.

At this exact moment, minutes after finishing the book, I can confidently say that this book is within the top 3 books I've read by Alexander. Though I'd be more tentative as to where in that 3 book list this book would fall. I wish to clarify that I've read 25 books not just three.

Rating: 5+

September 5 2017



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment