Monday, September 18, 2017

001. bodies and body parts by spiralstreet (bertee)


001. bodies and b
ody parts by spiralstreet (bertee)

My rating: 4.63 of 5 stars


Second story I'd read by this author - and first time I realized the numbers actually meant something (based on the other words in the title, I assumed that the number corresponded to some prompt somewhere, not to series story order).

Right, so, liked the first story I'd read by this author, so tried another - starting from 1. And by 'tried another', I mean that I had intended to create a bookmark and read it later. But got sucked into the story.

It's another straight forward story of bondage play. Again involving three women, same three as in the other story I'd read by this author. This time only one of the three is in bondage. Bound tightly in work clothing, gagged, and blindfolded. On a sofa or the like (at least at first), while her two girlfriends eat popcorn and watch a movie. And played with their 'captive' during the viewing of film.

Another fun diverting piece of erotica. Interesting at how well characterized the three women are from the little that is seen of them in this short snippet of a scene.

Rating: 4.63

September 17 2017



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment