Monday, September 18, 2017

Delle Seyah's Slave by Edonohana


My rating: 4.93 of 5 stars


I have no idea what 'Killjoys' is, beyond it being a television show (which I didn't even know until the little 'tv' after 'Killjoys' on Archive of Our Own). Based on what occurred in this story, I assume that there's some science fiction element to this television world. Though, until I Googled the show, I had developed this idea that it might be one of those animated shows (the 'she's my enemy!' comments that popped up over and over again, plus some similar comments, seemed like things I'd see on animated shows *shrugs*).

Right, so I have no clue what the show was, nor who the people were. But, apparently, I didn't need to know to find this story downright entertaining and fun and . . . stuff.

This is probably the part where knowing the show would help - the part where I mention what the story was about. No matter - a woman has been instrumental in the capture of someone another person cares about in some way. To get information needed to secure 'Johnny's' release, Dutch would have to agree to be Delle Seyah's slave for the night.

So . . . she reluctantly agrees. Partially because she wants the information, partially because she's very aroused by the whole thing. Though she's damned determined to not allow that part, the aroused part, show up on her face, in her reactions, etc.

Right, so, I don't want to convey the whole story here, but there are a few more tidbits that are needed to be dropped: part of the 'slave for the night' involves stripping, putting on barely there skirt, and having nipples painted with edible rouge. Okay, I could have just gotten away with - part of the slave for the night is the part where Dutch was dragged (by leash connected to a collar) to a 'lesbian kink party'; I think the wording was actually 'lesbian sex party', but . . . ).

Everyone has fun. Dutch is confused and angry about it, but has fun.

This picture here oddly seems to correspond to the story - woman in lingerie, being helped with her clothing. (I'd originally had that as Belle in lingerie with Dutch helping her get clothed, but I still don't actually know what either look like - I know that at least one of the women in that picture is either Dutch or Belle, and that both might in the picture but am not sure).



ETA:




Rating: 4.93

September 18 2017



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment