Sunday, September 17, 2017

Hit the Road, (Uncle) Jack, and Don't You Come Back No More! by Emachinescat


Hit the Road, (Uncle) Jack, and Don't You Come Back No More!
by Emachinescat

My rating: 3.3 of 5 stars


Fanfiction: Psych
Place in series: During (or right after?) the episode 'The Greatest Adventure in the History of Basic Cable'

I'm not exactly sure what the point of this story here might be. Uncle Jack, Shawn's actual uncle, tricked Shawn and Gus to go on a pirate treasure hunt. Some bad guys chased them. Shawn, in turn, tricked Jack. Etc. etc. - that's what was on the episode.

This short story here involves the bad guys capturing Gus and Shawn at gunpoint. Leaving Gus behind as a mobile ransom note, and taking Shawn with them. They wanted the gold for Shawn.

And . . . so, that happened. Story unfolded. I don't actually remember how the episode ended, so I don't know if it actually ended with Jack starring into the bag that was supposed to hold gold, of if it ended later. I've a vague recollection that the police arrived while the bad guys and Gus/Shawn were in the woods. Doesn't matter.

I don't really know what all to note here. Story occurred. Wasn't an original, just an extension of an episode.

Rating: 3.30

September 17 2017



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment