Saturday, December 24, 2016

One More Reason to Leave Orlando by Missouri Vaun

One More Reason to Leave OrlandoOne More Reason to Leave Orlando by Missouri Vaun

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I liked the first short story, planned to read the second in the series but took about a month to read the story. What gives?

Well, the simple answer is the part where I liked the people in the first story and wanted to see might develop between Nash and Anna Hayes but I'd already seen the descriptions for the stories and they didn't read as if there'd be a . . . well, anything to do with Nash and Anna in them.

But then I read this story here and I learned that the stories, at least these two, are linked strongly together, and there's a strong and reasonable reason for the impression I had going in. I won't say as that'd be too much of a spoiler.

So the story itself - Nash continues her life and has a threesome. It's quite possible that I overrated this story - mainly due to the FFF scenes.

Rated: 4.65

December 24 2016



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment