Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Veronica's Tale by Saxon Bennett & Layce Gardner

Veronica's TaleVeronica's Tale by Saxon Bennett

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This is a humorous short story about a woman who woke up one day to find that she had a tail. She first noticed it, and I mention so I can show what I mean by tail, when she saw her naked body in the mirror and saw a snake biting her butt. Eventually she realized that the snake was a tail. After some sharp tugs, and the lack of anyone leaping out to film her and scream something about pranking her, she realized it was real and there. Where you might expect a tail on a human.

I rather liked the story, the humor, the 'coming out' aspects - including having to tell mother.

It is unfortunate that this was only a short story, though, because right when we moved to possible romance time, the story ended. So, slice of life. If life involves rolling over and squealing in pain. Because you grew a tail.

Rating: 4.28

August 30 2017



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment