Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Fire and Flame by D. Night

Fire and FlameFire and Flame by D. Night

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


To a certain extent I rated this as highly as I did for two simple reasons - vague fondness for some stories I read by the author and the part where there really aren't that many female dominants and submissive stories around. On the other hand . . . the mistress continued to talk like a robot (if this is the same two from prior stories, which I kind of assume) and the theme of the story, pleasure from giving and/or receiving pain, really isn't my thing.

On the positive side: 'mistress' isn't shown as a complete and utter dick (like so many 'alpha males' seem to be shown. Though, I'm sure, that's subjective.

Right so, story - 'mistress' ties 'submissive' pet to a bed. Alternates teasing and beating with flogger/whip. Submissive orgasms loudly. Mistress praises and cuddles with submissive. The end. (from the point of view of the submissive).

Rating: 2.75

August 15 2017



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment