Friday, August 4, 2017

A Good Catch by Vivian Sage

A Good Catch (Inamorata, #2)A Good Catch by Vivian Sage

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


"I want to hear more about this perverted robot."

I never before realized how arousing hockey could be, or, at least, someone describing hockey to someone else. I was wrong, and now I know.

This is the second story in this series that follows four lesbian friends in Dallas: Ginger, Charlie, Lucy, and Reagan. It is somewhere around two or more weeks after the first story and things are progressing along as somewhat expected, and somewhat unexpected. But let's not spoil things, eh?

The four continue dating and wandering Dallas. Ginger continues needing one of her friends to go with her for things (this time it's Lucy who helps her, though Lucy . . . well, spoilers and stuff). Sports is the theme for this story - soccer, hockey, and roller derby.

Ginger has been texting and communicating with someone she meet through on-line dating and she's going to have both her first face-to-face with the woman and first date with her at a hockey game (in a luxury box). As already noted, Lucy goes with her (it's somewhat complicated as to how Lucy ended up going with Ginger on her date). The game is Friday night.

Meanwhile Charlie and AJ are still hanging on as a couple, and AJ has talked Charlie into joining her Roller Derby team. Charlie is super reluctant but . . .. Her first game is that Saturday night.

And the fourth friend, Reagan, is also going on a date on Friday night that's sports related - she's going to go watch a woman play soccer.

A fun, humorous, slice of life story with romance, and bits of sex here and there. And erotic stuff. I liked most of the women meet in this story, including people like Brynn (I won't explain who she is but it's obvious). Though didn't like Jordan, not that I was supposed to, and I didn't like Kara either (not sure if I was supposed to have feelings one way or another about Kara).

And on to the next story . . . (there's mention of a third story coming . . . um, I think it said mid-Autumn or something like that).

"Okay, okay, so you know some of her extended family and they're rich," Charlie agreed, "But what about Jordan? What do the two of you have in common, besides the fact that you both have hair?"


Rating: 4.78

August 3 2017



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment