Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Smoothered and Covered by Missouri Vaun

Smothered and CoveredSmothered and Covered by Missouri Vaun

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


The short story series continues. Nash moves (as in from one apartment to another), eats waffles at a late night dinner, hooks up with another woman, continues working as a graphic artist at a paper, and moves ever closer to Anna.

Published as one book instead of short stories, I might be annoyed by the weaving nature of the plot. I mean, it's possible. Other than somewhat abrupt endings, this short story thing seems to work. Mind - I've a certain plot in mind that I've slowly watched unfold story by story. If the story doesn't go there, I might have to rethink some of my ratings. Though maybe not.

Rating: 4.23

January 3 2017



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment