Monday, January 9, 2017

Clean Slate by Andrea Bramhall

Clean SlateClean Slate by Andrea Bramhall

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Shesh. Looking at the tiny snippet I wrote last time I finished the book I wonder if I had actually read the book that time. What with calling Morgan 36 when she was/is 39 and stuff like that.

Bah. I still have the narrator's voice in my head. Reading what I am writing to me. Hmms that gives me thoughts. (Me breasts were poking out of my shirt again, aren't they? With my nipples hardening ...) right. Enough of that.

Interesting to hear this book instead of just read it. Well, mostly hear. I used my eyeballs on occasion when I couldn't use me ears.

That reminds me - since when do Erin & Morgan come from Ireland? The narrator was giving them an Irish accent. Weird when characters don't sound the way I heard them in my head. No matter.

Liked the book again and liked the narrator. Book doesn't make it to my top rating shelf, though.

Rating:
Narrator: 4.78 out of 5
Story: 4.88 out of 5

January 9 2017



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment