Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Birthrite (Legacy, #2) by Max Ellendale

Birthrite (Legacy, #2)Birthrite by Max Ellendale

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Just a quick note this time: For the good portion of the time, this book was relatively difficult for me to read, though I kept reading. Difficult because it was so hyper-sexualized. No, not heavy on the sex, but heavy on the touching, kissing, thinking about sex (lots and lots of thinking about sex), more touching, siting on each other, licking, etc. There were good moments, though, and by the end I gave the book the rating I did. Only to see I've rated the book the same rating I gave the first book. Weird how things work out (and no, I had not recalled, before rating the book, what I had rated the first book).

Rating: 3.75

May 29 2018



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment