Tuesday, February 20, 2018

The Pony Girl Diva by Jim Lyon

The Pony Girl Diva: Lesbian D/s EroticaThe Pony Girl Diva: Lesbian D/s Erotica by Jim Lyon

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This really was much more of a story outline than a story. Don't get me wrong, there were elements in each section to add a level of 'story' to the activity, but this was very bare bones. Very little was revealed or conveyed. By that I mean about the characters, the world in which they inhabit, about anything.

Someone could respond with something with 'well it's erotica so...'; to which I'd respond 1) even with erotica I want to know the characters, to feel them, inhabit them, to know them (oops, said know twice); 2) there were elements of erotica in the story, but it was as bare bones as everything else - heck, the sex scene was more fade to black than anything else (weird, considering) - though even there, I wasn't sad that it was fade to black since they lept to 'let's put on a gigantic strap-on and fuck you in the ass with it' without any conversation so . . . . (and yes indeed I'm glad this was fade to black - I'm so not into anal that if this wasn't roughly 0.01% of the story, and at the end, I'd probably have fled screaming).

Right, so. This story read.

Rating: 2.66

February 19 2018



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment