Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Sugar's Spice: Choose Your Bondage Fantasy by Stephanie D. Nalle

Sugar's Spice: Choose Your Bondage FantasySugar's Spice: Choose Your Bondage Fantasy by Stephanie D. Nalle

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Over time I've picked up the habbit of occasionally popping into stories I can 'control'. As in 'choose your own adventure' type stories where 'I', or I should say 'you' with 'you' being the reader have control (you know like 'click here if you wish to continue reading this review', 'click here if you eat a candy bar instead of continuing to read', 'click here if you attempt to read the review while eating the candy bar' *click* You've smeared chocolate all over your face and you are drooling (occasionally the results of clicking on one of the choices has you doing stupid stuff that is even out of character of the 'you' in the story).

Haven't read this specific author before.

Slight complication immeidately, though I do not 'deduct' anything from it - I 'started' the book only to find myself in the middle of the action. That can happen, but I was confused so did moved back a page. And saw more text. Oopsie, this isn't set to start at the beginning of the book but some distance down the line.

Right no matter.

So, the 'you' in this story is female *yay*. And work in tech support. And are 26. Struggling actress (apparently playing a lot of 'extras' in a play has caused you to be 'desperately low on funds' - apparently acting in that play involved you paying to be allowed to act in it). Oh, and you are 'a hooker at 'Madam's'.

So . . . not a lot of choices so far for me the 'you' to make. I've left my day job, got into a crappy car, and driven towards job 2 - hooker. Where-upon my crappy car dies. Outside a house with a roaring fire (presumably in a fire place). And a man from the house emerges. He looks like Colin Firth. Still no choices for me to make. This is a CYOA book, right? For adults?

Ooh! How exciting, can make choice now. Course by this point there's a bunch I should have already made - like whether or not I decide to go up to a stranger's house after he asked if I'd like to do so; accepting a possibly drugged drink, etc. etc. But, choice be made here, first choice: making quick private call or going to fire to warm up.

Well, now that I have choices I stop making note of story. Or I mean, telling the story as it unfolds.

Oh bloody hell - more possible drugged items - wine in a glass, cheese. Right, sorry, I said I'd stop saying what occurring.

Heh, No reason for me to do so, but every chance I had I've taken the less naughty route (most of the time I, first read through, chose naughty route). Which I mention because, while causally eating food, I . . . just remove my dressing gown and reveal my lingerie. hehe. I mean, I had no choice to do that or not do that. Just *eating food, here's my breasts, want to see them?* mmphs. heh. Okay, seriously, how did I choose the least naughty path only to find myself - without being able to change the direction or control anyhing, with a ballgag in my mouth and all bound up? shesh.

Okay, this story became super weird. And long. And twisted. And . . . what the bloody hell am I reading anyway? This is kind of like the never ending story. It just keeps going and going, and now there's some man (unknown previously) sexually blackmailing some other woman (not seen previously) and . . . on and on.

“Dan, what do you know about a computer scientist work colleague called Ben?”

- I've skipped mentioning the conversations, but they can be quite . . . awkward. All three of you - Dan, 'you', and Ben worked with computers. Awkwardly saying 'computer scientist work colleague' seems . . . weird.

hehe - shesh. That first read through, the first path I chose to go down was weird. Truth be told, I didn't want to read about a sexually harassing school principal, so I backed up to see what the other path lead. Which lead to comic conventions. See, weird things turn up as you go down .. . this book's paths.

Interesting enough way to pass the time.

Rating: 3

February 27 2018



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment