Thursday, February 22, 2018

Finding Jaime by P. Dawn

Finding JaimeFinding Jaime by P. Dawn

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


I'm the odd one out this time, I know. I wrote a review, but it's on my phone. My reaction was such that I needed to get my thoughts down immediately while slightly seething in rage. *shrugs* Can't actually see my phone at moment, though, so . . ..

Guess I'll do a bare bones reconstruction of what I wrote, and then add more later. Or something. Maybe.

---

I did not like this book.

(view spoiler)

I rather disliked everything about this book, the main characters, the side characters, the side side characters (like Sam the sexually harassing boss), and the overall story line.

In terms of other characters: Jaime's parents - both of them, were horrible. Jaime's mother is a nasty horrible shrew; while Jaime's father was a weak ass piece of shit who never stood up for his daughter. This reminds me, though that I really liked what Jaime said to her mother when she finally snapped and called the mother out on her hypocrisy. So much so that I'm going to go ahead and add another star to my review.

I've forgotten what else I wrote on my phone.

Rating: 2.4

February 22 2018



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment