Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Game Day by D. Night

Game DayGame Day by D. Night

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Unfortunately the review I wrote got swallowed up by other reviews. I'm unsure what happened exactly but it's gone now. So I just note:

Woman locks herself into a 'bondage frame' positioned so that occupant can see broadcast game. Computer set up to read the data as the game occurs, and make items on the frame respond. Various actions will cause two ping pong paddles to spank the bound woman. 'Good actions', like the keeper stopping the ball from going in the goal, will cause the 'thingie' attached to clit to vibrate (though the shot itself by the opposition on 'her team's goal' will cause the paddles to spank her - though lighter than if a goal actually occurred). Other actions will cause the dildo to move. Mostly, and maybe only, if her team scores.

Interesting method to keep attention on a game. Oh, and I had this in the review that got eaten - this is self-bondage. Done to self.

I do not remember the words used around the rating but it came out to having me stamp '3.5' on the story.

March 2 2017








View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment