Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Tub Diving by D. Night

Tub DivingTub Diving by D. Night

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Okay then - let's see what this author can do with a bit of lesbian erotica - dominance and submission.

'This one suggests the mistress sit on the edge of the tub.' . . . and this one is a little too . . . I don't know the right word. Imbalanced. Robotic. 'Passive'.

'A slave will join her mistress in the tub and bathe her.' [yes robot mistress, I shall also be sure to check your oil]

Story consists of one woman, 'a slave' named Jenni washed 'mistress' Courtney. Then Courtney washing Jenni while Jenni is bound.

A slice, a scene, nothing more. Between two women of unknown age, position, etc. One is a mistress, the other is her slave. And the scene is as I mentioned - two women washing each other, then (as I have not mentioned) one of the women going down on the other . . . through water.

There was a bit of detachment from the story, and an odd bit of closer than expected 'feelings' about the action/story. As noted, this is just a slice, a scene, an erotic D/s scene. And despite my robot comments, that was more of the beginning impressions. There's more feeling here.

I always kind of rate these stories differently than 'normal' stories. As in, I know they are snippets. Scenes. Rated as a full story - and there's too much missing. Beginning, end - the scene ends in a somewhat natural place, but the reader knows more is just about to happen. Even with that said, its hard to know exactly how to rate scenes. Even if a lot of words are used to indicate that the story is being rated as a scene, not as a full length work. Bah, whatever.

Rating: 3.65

March 1 2017



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment