Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Woodland Bondage Crawl by D. Night

Woodland Bondage CrawlWoodland Bondage Crawl by D. Night

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I've forgotten which path lead me here, but I noticed that an author I'd read read way back in January of 2015 - two stories that themselves where published even further back in time (2013), suddenly had more stories up to be read. Starting in January 2017. Going from 2 total stories to 13 total. 11 stories published in 2017.

Soo . . . guess I should try one, eh? Especially since the ones that look most interesting to me are 'free to me', including two that look like they might be lesbian erotica (I think, that or femdom; I'll have to see if and when I get to them - both have Mistresses in description, and I think the sub is female).

The two I read in 2015 involved self-bondage. One in public - in a young woman's own backyard (there was the potential to be seen, though the risk wasn't huge . . . just . . . larger than some might wish to face). Other involved two women getting into self bondage their first night at college. I had liked the backyard one more than the college one. Both were similar sub genres, though, self-bondage, so that's why I dove into the new self-bondage one instead of trying one of the two lesbian erotica stories first.

I'm babbling and all I've read so far is 'I' . . . which is the first word in the story. heh. On with the story. If I understand correctly, this will be a self-bondage session in the outdoors - specifically in some kind of wooden area. Woods area. There be trees.

gah. Like with the other review I wrote, something occurred that garbled my review. And now I can't recreate it fully. Heck, I had to 'ungarble' the above, babbling though it still is.

Story: woman goes to public location outdoors. A less used area, but still an area that can and does see people from time to time. She, the woman, proceeds to drop keys and marbles (to guide her path to the keys) around the area. Then puts lots of bondage stuff on that includes basically having to wiggle (I had originally said crawl, but it is more wiggling) towards the keys. While wearing clamps on nipples and . . . I've forgotten how the lower clamps where situated. On the labia? Something like that. Something is also on the clit. I've forgotten now what. Oh, and the nipples are leashed up to head so head movement pulls breasts/nipples.

Woman, bound like so in self bondage, then proceeds to wiggle/hop (when one set of cuffs are removed) and move from key to key. Falling, wiggling, orgasming wildly.

Whatever I had originally written was probably better. Alas, I figured it would be better to write elsewhere and then transfer here. But . . . that failed. And I didn't notice until after I'd cleared everything. So I had to recreate everything.

Not sure what I wrote about rating. I see that I tagged this 3.75, so I'll say the story falls around there.

March 2 2017



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment