Saturday, September 10, 2016

Under the Midnight Cloak by S.Y. Thompson


Under the Midnight Cloak
by S.Y. Thompson
Pages: 362
Date: March 8 2013
Publisher: Mystic Books
Series: Under (1st in series)

Review
Rating: 5
Read: September 9 2016

This is my second book by this author, and I'd left a little note at the end of the review for the prior read something about how I planed on reading another book by this author. And I'm quite glad I did. The first was interesting, but didn't really mesh as well as it might with me (I mean book meshing with me, the reader). But this one was quite fun, thrilling, exactly what I wanted to read.

Ah werecats, how I like thee, even if they aren't as common to be found in books.

I liked everything about this book - the cats, the people, the world, the two main characters - the back story of what these 'creatures' are, at least their connection to ancient Egypt.

I know others feel differently about the book, since I already saw some ratings - but I felt a kind of happy, contented, pleasurable glow while sliding through this book.

September 10 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment