Tuesday, August 16, 2016

The Devil's Orchard by Ali Vali


The Devil's Orchard
by Ali Vali
Pages: 264
Date: June 18 2013
Publisher: Bold Strokes Books
Series: Cain Casey (5th in series)

Review
Rating: 3.0 out of 5.0
Read: August 15 to 16 2016

It's interesting in its way how I am mostly unable to write reviews for this series, and I do not plan to do more than mention a few things this time either.

I was tempted to rate this 2.5 stars, but one specific series of events/scene should not lead me to doing so. But there was enough there, positive/negative, for me to land on 3 stars for this specific book. Despite all plot strings that get wrapped up in this book. I did not like the reactions of Cain Casey and Emma to certain revelations. I realize this is hidden behind a spoiler tag but I will not be clearer.

ETA: Okay, I will be slightly more clear. I'm referring specifically to the Fiona situation.


August 16 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment