Friday, August 12, 2016

One Night In Venice: A Lesbian Erotic Romance Story by Bella Donnis


One Night In Venice: A Lesbian Erotic Romance Story
by Bella Donnis
Pages: 32
Date: December 10 2013
Publisher: Self
Series: None

Review
Rating: 3.0 out of 5.0
Read: August 12 2016

This was kind of weird and gross. Gross: the several references to smell . . . Because the main character hadn't showered and then proceeds to head out into Venice with the couple she went to Venice with still unclean; then there was the bit where the MC was pinning over some man who dumped her via text; then same MC leering, smirking, and staring down at her female acquaintance's breasts/cleavage (she's been near the other woman 3 times in the past but they are not friends). The fat gross man, Kevin, who Isobel is 'supposed' to be spending a romantic vacation with is a horrible human like person.

On the other hand, despite the nature of the book and the events of the book, I kinda like the small slight feel of Venice, and, mostly, the characterization of the main character (who, apparently, looks like Taylor Swift). Which is how I end up giving a story I call weird and gross 3 stars. Though I am aware that I might be over rating it. This might be closer to a 2 star work.

I'll think about it - rating. I mean, this is one of those rare-ish times I actually went looking for eroticism and I mostly noticed how smelly, wet, and gross everyone was.

Oh - and this is not a 'lesbian erotic romance' story (as the title declares above). There are no lesbians here. The main is one of those 'I'm only lesbian for you' types, but otherwise prefers men; other is harder to define since we are not in her head, but she is, at the very least, bisexual. So, no lesbians here.

August 12 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment