Thursday, July 12, 2018

Soulshift (Twin Souls #2) by Arizona Tape and Laura Greenwood

Soulshift (Twin Souls, #2)Soulshift by Arizona Tape

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


This would probably a great overall book if one specific thing was changed - book 1 and 2 were to be merged. That's my greatest problem with this specific book here - I've already read it. Or, I should say, I've already learned everything that happens in this book by reading book one in this series.

Why and or how did I learn everything about this book from book 1? Because the events in this book take place at the exact same time as the events in book 1 and even involve the same people. The only difference between book 1 and 2 is who the point of view character is in the books - book 1 follows Tate; book 2 follows Ayra.

Tate & Ayra, you see, spend the entirety of the book switching bodies - by accident. One is a vampire who hates the taste of blood (Ayra), the other is a dragon who can't shift (Tate); one has a male mate while the other has a female mate.

Second biggest problem with this book? It's a combo of not really liking Ayra's character, to a certain extent, but mostly the part where I learned her character and . . . she kept drifting into acting more like Tate at times. I'm not exactly sure what was going on there, is it some kind of 'the two women, who look like twins, are more similar than they think' or if it's some kind of mistake in the plotting/characteriztion/etc.

Again, though, the main problem I have with this book is that this book really should have been merged with book 1. I was kind of bored while I read this book here. I know what's going to happen, when it's going to happen, and how people will react when those events unfold . . . because I'd read book 1.

Rating: 2

July 12 2018



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment