Friday, May 13, 2016

Zero Visibility by Georgia Beers


Zero Visibility
by Georgia Beers
Pages: 289
Date: February 24 2015
Publisher: Brisk Press
Series: None

Review
Rating: 5.0 out of 5.0
Read: May 12 to 13 2016

Just some quick thoughts - I loved the interaction of Emerson & Cassie . . up to the 23% mark when suddenly they got thrust aside for brand new point of view (Vanessa). And all the crap she brought to the story. I was horrified when she appeared, and feared the worst. I never grew to like her, care about her, or want to have anything with her story, but I got past my horror. As the story still mostly revolved around Emerson and Cassie.

Then some evil troll business man got a point of view. Then Mary, Etc. I, obviously personally, did not feel that their bits of story needed to be told from their point of view, and, to a certain extent, told at all. At least the parts told directly from their point of view. But still, story remained mostly focused on Emerson and Cassie.

I rather liked both of the main characters, and most of the side characters (with exceptions here and there – that Jonathan guy annoyed the hell out of me).

As I mentioned, I just had some quick thoughts I wanted to drop here in this box thingie. I liked the story. I liked most of the characters. There was a certain amount of angst and hair-pulling moments (and one moment wherein I had a ‘oh god, two single lesbians and suddenly there are kids thrust into the story-line?’ thought, though the kids, despite their initial gasp of horror from me, didn’t subtract from the enjoyment of the books (and added something)).

Right, as I said, just a few thoughts leaking from my mind.

May 13 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment