Saturday, March 12, 2016

Ménage à 3 Round 7 by Gisèle Lagacé & David Lumsdon


Ménage à 3 Round 7
by Gisèle Lagacé & David Lumsdon
Pages: 176
Date: January 12 2016
Publisher: Pixie Trix Comix
Series: Ménage à 3 (7th collection in series)

Review
Rating: 5.0 out of 5.0
Read: March 11 2016
The gang returns for their seventh year. And shesh, I think I'm having trouble seeing now. And breathing.

I've been waiting to read this volume for like a year now (or something like that). I've been waiting until it got released. Which might not sound different than the norm, except I could have been reading it for the last year - since this is a webcomic. I was waiting for it to be all collected. Mostly because I can never remember where I am in webcomics, so I need to read by volumes. This specific one collected June 19 2014 to July 18 2015. Which means, unless the comic ended (I don't think it's ended), I have July 19 2015 to March 11 2016 I could now read. But . . I must . . resist. Until the next volume is out.

Some of the action is vaguely repetitive, in terms of certain people not admitting to their sexual orientation, while at the same time participating in same sex/bisexual/straight sex seemingly non-stop. While doing so in a very humorous way.

And here was where I was going to insert a funny strip from the collection. But I can't find it now. mmphs.

This isn't it but a sequence I refound after looking for what I was going to insert:



This is the one I was going to insert:


March 11 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment