Sunday, January 17, 2016

What Should I Read Next - website; or - My Top Rated Reads


Saw this website mentioned on . . . I believe Pinterest, so I'd look to see what they recommended if I put in my highest rated books.

New Additions wasn't found, and I do not have a ISBN for it. Nor has it been collected into a larger work yet, though other parts in the series have been. Let's see if that is in the system. Nope, the collected stories in 'By Design: 1 to 3' is not in the system.


The Rosie Project is in there. Gave me a really long list. 51 results returned. I've read one of them previously. No idea how Harlan Coben's Missing You matches up with The Rosie Project. And, based on the little given, I'm not sure any match up, with the possible exception of Mark Haddon's - The curious incident of the dog in the night-time.

- Not in the system.

- not in the system.

- not in the system.

- not in the system


Gave me a list. I read and liked a few of those books on the list.

- not in the system. You know, some of these are award winners/nominees. Like this one here. Nominated for the Lambda Literary Award for Lesbian Mystery (2011), and winner of the Golden Crown Literary Award for Mystery/Thriller (2011)

- not in the system.

- not in the system.

- not in the system


Gave me a list. I'd previously read one of them. Wouldn't have necessarily linked the two books.


oookay, that's odd. It gave me a list of two books? WTF is that about? Just two books? And one of them is by the same author.
Judas Child (O'Connell) and When the Bough Breaks (Jonathan Kellerman) are the entirety of what I should read next. hmms.


4? Only 4 results? Shesh.
This Perfect Day (Ira Levin)
The House of God (Samuel Shem)
Rosemary's Baby (Ira Levin)
The Tales of Beedle the Bard (JK Rowling)


Hmms, only 5 results but that's more than I expected.
Only read one of these 5.

Quarry (Susan Cummins Miller)
Over Her Dead Body (Kate White)
The Myth Hunters (Christopher Golden)
Bootlegger's Daughter (Margaret Maron)
Blue Shoes and Happiness (Alexander McCall Smith)

- huh 'not in the system'.



No comments:

Post a Comment