Sunday, January 5, 2014

Riding with the Cop by J.S. Scott


Riding with the Cop
by J.S. Scott
Pages: 32
Date: April 8 2012
Publisher: Author

Review
Rating: 0.5 stars out of 5.0
Read: January 5 2014

"Oh my! He liked me so much he raped me! I'm so happy and excited now!" (not an actual quote; actual quote was: "Jake liked her? He had wanted her badly enough to blackmail her? She should have been angry...but she really wasn't.")

Rape play, dominance and submission, pet-play, etc. is one thing.  Rape? Actual rape? Is rape.

Hot young woman.  Hot muscle-man.  Man with tons of strength and in a heightened position of power.  Woman in vulnerable position.  He rapes her.  I do not find that to be what I would normally think of as "erotic sex".  But a story of rape and betrayal. She respected him.  Looked up to him. Expected him to do what was right.  She was worried when he disappeared. She followed him to see if he needed help.  He grabbed her, blackmailed her, and raped her.

"Oh hell...who was she trying to fool? She just had the most mind-blowing sex of her life and she wanted this man." (actual quote after the rape).

This is a very disturbing story on many levels.  A man in power. A vulnerable woman.  She liked it.  So obviously rape is ok, right? Because she liked it this time? Fucking story sickens me.

No comments:

Post a Comment