Sunday, December 8, 2013

Goldilocks and His Three Bears by A.M. Riley



Goldilocks and His Three Bears
by A.M. Riley
Pages: 95
Publish Date: July 5th 2011
Publisher: Loose Id

Review:
Rating: 2.0 out of 5.0 stars.
Read: December 8 2013


Goldilocks and His Three Bears was my first erotic m/m book. As expected, I did not find it erotically stimulating. There was some humor, and it was an interesting little dynamic. I've no real idea how to rate something like this. There was too much sex for me to rate it as I would rate a non-sexually graphic book. I can't rate the sex scenes for technical competence, pleasure to read, or anything like that. So, I'm left just marking the book "read".


Men on men action isn't really exciting for me. Why read? I was curious. I've read straight male-female erotic fiction. I've read lesbian erotic fiction. I've read bisexual erotic fiction. But I had never read male-male erotic fiction.


I would probably rate it, using GoodRead's little hints (ie, 2 = ok; 3 = like), two stars, but that doesn't really seam fair. As I would only rate it a 2 because I just found it ok. If I liked m/m fiction, I'd be able to fully rate the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment