Thursday, January 16, 2014

The Pyramid Waltz by Barbara Ann Wright

13587105

The Pyramid Waltz
by Barbara Ann Wright
Pages: 264
Published date: September 17 2012
Publisher: Bold Strokes Books

Review:
5.5 out of 5.0 stars
Read: January 16 2014

It didn't end exactly the way I'd want it to, and the first couple paragraphs,  while solid, didn't really pull me in.  Otherwise,  probably one of the best books I've read.  Good solid action, solid world building,  and one of the best displays of two strong independent people coming together in love and as equal partners.  Neither submissive,  neither dominant.  Maybe something of that will/or did turn up in a later book, though I like the way it is at the moment.

Those looking for graphic descriptions of sex will be disappointed.  This one had more of the 1950s movie feel for those intimate scenes. Which I actually liked.


No comments:

Post a Comment