Monday, June 18, 2018

truelesbianlove.com by Carsen Taite

truelesbianlove.comtruelesbianlove.com by Carsen Taite

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Super quick story about two long-time friends who realize they have feelings for each other. Though they take forever to reach this realization. Along the way they spend a little bit of time looking at online dating stuff - hence the title of this book.

“Handle?” Mac frowned. “It’s not like we’re truckers looking for love on our CB radios." - Setting up their online dating profile.

Dear Huge Pig letter: At first I thought you were cute, but then you ate the entire city of Dallas in one sitting. When I said I wanted to see you again, I didn’t mean you had to make yourself big enough I could see you across town.
- after a date during which Mac made it a 'working date' by doing a little taste test of a rival restaurant's menu.

Rating: 3.68

June 18 2018



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment