Saturday, June 2, 2018

Catabunga!: A Get Fuzzy Collection by Darby Conley

Catabunga!: A Get Fuzzy CollectionCatabunga!: A Get Fuzzy Collection by Darby Conley

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


One of the few books I've read in 2018 in physical form. Based both on how much easier it is to read comic strip collections in physical (as opposed to digital) form, and the need to buy something from Amazon and needing 'something extra' to get to $25 and free shipping. Yes, I got this book because my old phone broke and I needed to buy phone protection stuff for new phone (cheaper via Amazon than from phone company).

What's to say about a comic strip collection? There was humor - some good, some bad, some that seemed like the characters had switched to a language I didn't read . . .; the cat, Bucky, continued to terrorize, think himself smarter than he really is, while the dog, Satchel (heh, I do not actually recall name of dog), continued being kind of dim but with moments of smarter than expect. The human was rarely in this collection oddly enough. And . . . um . . . right.

Rating: 3.3

June 4 2018



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment