Monday, January 12, 2015

The Heatwave by Karen A.


The Heatwave
by Karen A.
Pages: 82 pages
Date: February 2 2014
Publisher: Author

Review
Rating: 2.0 out of 5.0
Read: January 12 2015

ookay.  hmms. Story starts off interesting enough talking about the weather, switches to the first person viewpoint of a man.  What a minute, the viewpoint of a man? In a lesbian story? Odd, wonder how . . wait, now it's switched to two women.  Keeps jumping around this story.

And the most awkward conversation in history occurs. Two women. Talking about how they happened to have sex the night before. One's quite disturbed by the whole thing "in case it's escaped your notice we are both quite obviously female!"

Crap.  It's going to be that kind of story. The kind wherein women have to fight over whether or not they 1) like fucking women; 2) whether it is right or not for two women to fuck.  Bloody hell.

OOh, I just enjoyed it soo much, how could I? HOOOOWWW?  Was it so bad? No, that's the problem, I've never cummed so hard.  bah.

"I'm not a fucking dyke!" Ok, now I hate her.
"Listen to me . . . I'm not a dyke either."  Ok, now I hate the other woman in this story.  Sighs.

Right, so they are both bisexual. They like dicks, and they like women. Okay then.  Apparently, though, they despise the idea of lesbians, and/or being thought of as a lesbian.


No comments:

Post a Comment