Saturday, January 20, 2018

Not Every River by Robbi McCoy

Not Every RiverNot Every River by Robbi McCoy

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This is my second book by this author that I've read. I prefer the first I read. Mostly because the focus in that book was more on the science fiction/time travel/mystery plot line, and not really much at all on the couple - that was a driving force for the actions of one of the lead characters, but there wasn't much in the way of romance (for reasons).

Here? Well, the main focus was the romance. And, unfortunately, it failed to work for me. For many reasons. Sure, there was a very interesting archaeological story to follow, but it didn't distract from the lack of chemistry seen between the two women.

Rating: 2.92

January 24 2018





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment