Monday, July 4, 2016

Dominatrix 2 by Aaron Dennis


Dominatrix 2
by Aaron Dennis
Pages: 24
Date: May 2 2016
Publisher: Self
Series: Dominatrix (2nd in series)

Review
Rating: 3.0 out of 5.0
Read: July 3 2016

My first story that I've read by this author. Second in the series, though first to involve two women. Other involved a man being dominated. And wasn't free. The two things lead me to not reading it first.

An 18 year-old woman named Candy has decided to visit a dominatrix. She is not experienced in BDSM play. The dominatrix is named Domina (to bad her last name isn't Trix, eh?, but then mabye it is. Domina Trix).

First off - the story opens with Domina giving Candy a run-down of the session that's going to occur, and mentioning that she - Candy, is the one in control. By way of using or not using safewords. Nice to see something like that in there. So many just leap in and start being macho dicks to the person they wish to dominate.

Heh. I got pulled out of the story briefly by 'titties.' heh. 'Candy began removing her tee, revealing a pink, lace bra hiding perky tities.' heh.

Anyone reading along behind me know that this isn't a romance. This isn't light and fluffy. Nor is it extreme - it's not some girl who has been kidnapped by some rough people, no this is a bondage session. With a dominatrix. I assume money is involved. There's roughness, whipping, spanking, slapping, some choice word usage - all part of the game.

Of note - I dislike when stories like this call the dominatrix 'master'. Or some word similar. Pulls me out it does. She should be Mistress, no? mmphs.

'love cave' - bah.

'lick my asshole' - ewwwww

'sucked the taste of butt hole right off her tongue' -eeeww ewwew ew ew ew ew ew ew ewwwwwwww

'it's a hot water enema' - and I'm done. I'm out. Fuck this shit (heh).

Without the butt stuff, then the enema, this would have been a solidly 4 star erotic story. But with all that . . hmms. They be something not liked by me. No way, no how.

This story was 5 AC/DC You Shook Me All Night Long songs long (the story mentioned the domme humming that within the first couple of paragraphs, so I played it). 5 x (3:30 play time, 3 times 60 + 30 = 210 seconds) 210 = 1050 seconds = 17.5 minutes

July 3 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment