Thursday, June 29, 2017

The Grand Sophy by Georgett Heyer

The Grand SophyThe Grand Sophy by Georgette Heyer

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I believe that this is the first time I've reread a book by Heyer. And, sadly, it won't be resting upon my 'only books reread can get to this shelf' top shelf. A good book, an excellent book, but not top shelf book.

I won't spend too much time on this review, in fact I just have one last thing to note: there's one issue I had problems with the first time I read this book, and have problems with now. And that's the part wherein the romantic entanglement involves two first cousins. But you know aristocrats, they weird and do stuff like that (like those crazy Egyptians who matched up brother and sister).

Rating: 5

June 29 2017



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment