Monday, November 18, 2013

Zoe, Undead by J.R. Knoll


Zoe, Undead
by J.R. Knoll
Pages: 228
Published Date: August 19 2012
Publisher: Author

Review
Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Read: November 18 2013

This may be one of the most interesting zombie books I've read.  Well written. Pulled me along from start to finish.

I only noticed one error and one cringe moment.   There's a scene when the Colonel is talking to Zoe and the Sergeant.   During the conversation, one of the paragraphs begins with something like 'the Sergeant continued'.  I looked it over a couple of times, and no, it was the Colonel who continued talking.

The cringe moment was when the Doctor said Zoe, with Asperger syndrome,  'had the mind of a child and will always have the mind of a child'.   I don't believe the doctor who said it was stated as being an expert in autism,  and Asperger itself had it's status change in 2013, so I gave/give a pass to the comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment