Thursday, November 21, 2013

Brie's First Day of Submissive Training by Red Phoenix


Brie's First Day of Submissive Training
by Red Phoenix
Pages: 37
Published Date: March 8 2012
Publisher: Author
Series: Submissive Training Center (first story)

Review
Rating: 2.5 out of 5
Read: November 21 2013

I'm still hovering over whether this was a 2 star, "Ok" by GoodReads standards, or 3 star story.  Well written. Didn't notice any errors.  So that isn't a concern.  I suppose the 2 3 tilting balance is a mixture of oily creepiness about the situation, a feeling I'm not sure why I'd feel, plus a certain amount of boredom, plus an added flash of 'hmm, that part right there is somewhat interesting.'

I don't know.  A naive girl who doesn't really know herself or the world at large.  Flushing with something or other when a man looks at her bent over and she notices.  I suppose that, in and of itself, is one of my problems in general.  Being a little too naive about the whole thing for me.  Bah, I don't know.

In the end I moved it up to 3 stars based on some other recent stories I've read and rated 2 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment