Wednesday, June 29, 2016

The Dildo in the Kitchen Drawer - a short story of jealousy and slippery fingers by Clare Ashton


The Dildo in the Kitchen Drawer - a short story of jealousy and slippery fingers
by Clare Ashton
Pages: 15
Date: August 14 2013
Publisher:
Series: None :(

Review
Rating: 5.0 out of 5.0
Read: June 29 2016

My first story by Clare Ashton.

This is a short story of only 15 pages. Seems to be liked well enough by friends (3.80 average rating), and it is 'free' to me via Kindle Unlimited (read enough, cost goes down; it should be noted, that while I got this 'free' it also lead me to immediately pay something like $6 for another story by Ashton so . . .). So, read it I must.

Right off the bat I get: this is first person point of view from 'Beth'. Who is annoyed with 'Cat' who is her roommate (the annoyance might be with Cat or with Mrs. Smedley, the landlord, and the person holding a parcel addressed to Cat). Cat is Beth's girlfriend. Her Rubenesque girlfriend.

'This is so you,' she beamed. 'Look at this place.'

I didn't know what about the orange-brown, mildew and old-dog smell was me in particular . . .
- hehe

*reading further* Hmm - this is one rather humorous story.

A dildo the width of my fist, which surely would only be painless to those who'd given birth . . .

Well - that was/is a very funny story. Howling with laughter I was.

June 29 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment