Saturday, October 17, 2015

Peaches & Cream: a Ponygirl tale by Felicia Montoya


Peaches & Cream: a Ponygirl tale
by Felicia Montoya
Pages: 55
Date: August 19 2015
Publisher: Author

Review
Rating: 5.0 out of 5.0
Read: October 17 2015

My first read by this author. And likely I might have put off longer but for the readathon I was doing. Since it was available. And I wanted something to read.

Ooh neat, an auction. Katie Trammel, now known as "Peaches", is the main character. And is in a ponygirl auction, as a ponygirl. When the story opens. Another ponygirl short story that starts with the main character already in ponygirl stuff. Now to see if this one also will fall back to the old classic of 'flashback: this is how I got here'.

Adding to the humiliation of standing there with 'my boobs out and my shave pussy on display, potential buyers pawing me, seeing how I moisten when their fingers probe my two lower holes' is the addition of 'the lezzie-bitch from college' - Veronica. Hmms. Veronica seems like she might be fun. I hope she wins Peaches. *nods, drools*

Well, that's different. Started a story. Read story. Looked and . . whoa, it was at 100%! A full load! That makes me happy. *nods*

Oh. I just realized I forgot to write anything between drooling and the end. I kind of fell into a trance. It was a fun story, it was. Quite fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment