Friday, April 17, 2015

Your Point of View Fantasy 4 - Your Lesbian First Time (Your Point of View Fantasy #4) by Amanda Clover


Your Point of View Fantasy 4 - Your Lesbian First Time (Your Point of View Fantasy #4)
by Amanda Clover
Pages: 42
Date: February 14 2015
Publisher: Author

Review
Rating: 2.0 out of 5.0
Read: April 17 2015

hmms. I keep alternating from liking and disliking the stuff this author writes. First thing I read I gave 2 stars. Second thing I gave 5. Third, this story here, I gave 2.

Bah. I don't know. It might be the you thing. How the story is intended to use "you" to work the reader into the story. Problem is that I don't see myself at all in the lead character. 19 and obsessed with ass. With licking ass. I don't even remember 19 and the entire idea of being fixated on that area of the body somewhat removes me from erotic desires of all kinds. And so . . .. Oh, and then there's the student/teacher thing that was icky.

So, yeah. This be icky story.

No comments:

Post a Comment